Rapid Testing Tool
Rapid Testing Tool (RTT) is a powerful, flexible, script-free tool for rapid testing tax scenarios for non-technical tax professionals and testers. Our light-weight PC-based Microsoft® Excel® tool integrates seamlessly with Sabrix and other popular tax engines.
The Rapid Testing Tool enables you to maintain multiple templates by project, by country and multiple other criteria based on project requirements. Using our Rapid Testing Tool, you can instantly run the same test data against different instances to compare results between the two instances. It also lets you to easily troubleshoot severity 2 messages isolated and highlighted in the input sheet on the users’ computer. RTT makes unit testing simple by removing the need to log in to the tax engine to test.
Highlights of the Rapid Testing Tool
- Automates testing of all workbench test scenarios from Microsoft Excel
- Automates monthly content upload testing
- Generates output in Excel, XML, CSV or combination of different formats
- Mass update to audit data in Determination
- Enables quick access to input XMLs on the user desktop without running backend queries
- Ability to select number of invoices sent to Sabrix in batches
- Automatically create use cases in Excel using existing Indata from Sabrix to the input Excel sheet
- Abitlity to set ‘Expected Fields’ in Indata Sheet for Pass/ Fail results after Tax calculation